To troubleshoot connection GPS do the following:
- Go to "Settings" on your Android device.
- Make sure the button "Locations" is enabled and click on it.
- Select "Mode" and make sure du that is marked as "high precision".
If your device is Android 5.0 or higher you can do it from:
- "Settings" phone.
- "Privacy & Security".
- Enter "Location" or "Location" and make sure it is on.
- Then select "location method: GPS, WiFi and mobile networks."
Another test that can also do is install any app that improves the quality of the GPS signal on your device. Try installing any app as "Active GPS" or "GPS Booster", restart your phone and relaunch
ActiveGPS - GPS booster
now you can use gps without an error