improve performance and fix some minor errors, but has also been accompanied by a problem that banishes icons Data, WiFi and Private Mode Notification Center. Bring back the missing icons in the Galaxy S6 after Android 5.1.1 is relatively simple, although it is now the South Korean company Samsung which itself has published an official solution to this problem-and definitively.
To solve the problem of missing icons Samsung Galaxy S6 after Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update all you have to do is install a Samsung official application, a fairly well-planned way, can be uninstalled as we solve the problem. The steps are as follows:
- The first thing to do is go from our Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge on Galaxy App Store Apps, ie, the official store of Samsung applications. We can find more information about this store at this link.
- Once inside, we have to look for one that responds to the name "QuickPanel Restore" (or "Quick Panel Restore") application. Once we have found the application, click on the button "Install" and proceed to install it on your mobile.
- After installing the application, the next thing we need to do is proceed to open it. We will see that this is a very simple application in which, in the center of the screen, a button labeled "Restore" (or "Restore") appears. Click on this button.
- As we pressed this button, the application will give us the possibility to uninstall. Since we will not need it again-not so much need to stay installed for the changes- apply, proceed to remove it.
- Now, assuming that the operation has started correctly, we will see that our notification center again have shortcuts that had disappeared when installing the update Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Thus, our Samsung Galaxy S6 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge or return to normal without us having to give up the latest version of Android, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. The rest of the catalog of mobile users Galaxy Samsung can start preparing to soon receive new updates on their mobile operating system, and even is already beginning to speculate on an update of Android 5.1.1 for the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Android 5.1.1 update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.