Enable development options
1. Let Settings> Phone Info.
2. We search the list Build number.
3. Press 7 times followed the Build number.
Now we have the Developer Options activated. We find in the settings just above the Phone Info.
Disable the development options
Now if we want to disable these options, either because we're done with rooting our terminal or because we do not like to have these options in sight. We can easily disable them.
1. Let's Settings our terminal.
2. We entered the option Applications in the Settings.
3. Move the windows to get to All.
4. In the application list, we looked Settings and select that application.
5. Press the button Clear data.
And ready, we will have development options disabled. If you have served you this process and have already enabled or disabled development options, leave your comment. If you have any questions about the method, do not hesitate to leave your comment, for so we can help as far as possible.