Method 1: general
The first method is pretty generic and simply need our mobile and charging cable.
- Charge your mobile with a wall charger and the terminal on.
- When is loaded to 100% disconnected from the wall and turn off the phone.
- Off we go back to plug it into the wall until mark a 100% load.
- When reaches 100% turn it on and use as normal until it turns off completely.
- When you run out of battery and plug it goes back to the charger d epared until it reads 100%.
Method 2: With the app CurrentWidget: Battery Monitor without Root
If the first method does not work we can try this app.
- We consult our battery capacity. We can see in the box, the official website ...
- CurrentWidget downloaded: Battery Monitor Google Play Store.
- Activate the widget like any other widget in Android.
- Mobile charge until the widget tell us that is 100% and the mA look that tells us.
- By unchecking the same amount of mA indicating the box or leave it plugged manufacturer until you check.
- When dial restart the phone.
Method 3: With the Battery Calibration app with Root
If we have made root access to our mobile Android we can also try Battery Calibration.
- Install the Battery Calibration app from the Google Play Store.
- Mobile plug the wall charger.
- We open the app and give SuperUser permissions.
- We hope that the number of mV indicating the app stops increasing, whether branded or not 100%.
- When that figure has stopped press the Battery Calibration option.
- Restart the phone.
Method 4: Recovery with the Custom Root
Finally, if you do not want to use applications have root access but we can calibrate our battery with a few simple steps.
- 100% loaded the phone with a cargdor wall.
- We enter Recovery mode.
- Wipe battery stats select the option that it does is delete the file battery stats.
- We return to the main screen and restart the phone.
After using any of these methods it is advisable to make several full charge cycles, ie, let the battery drain completely and when we connect to the outlet does not disconnect until it reads 100%.