Use your Google account
One of the most used methods to copy your existing contacts on your cell phone and that guarantees that you will never lose them, is using the contacts application that comes by default with your mobile and synchronizing it with your Google account , and to do so, do the following Steps:
- On your Android cell phone go to settings.
- Once there, select the Google option, then in settings for Google applications.
- Then you can see various options select the one that says synchronization of contacts .
- Already in synchronization of contacts, you must activate the backup option and also the synchronization automatically.
- And finally, just select the Google account where the contacts will be saved.
Downloading the data
The second method to copy your contacts to your Android phone and save them is by downloading the data and for this it is very simple and you will only have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you must go to the contacts application, which comes with your personal phone.
- Once in the application you will be able to see all the numbers of the people that you have saved as contacts.
- Next, click on the plus button which is represented by three dots and you can usually find it in the upper right corner.
- When you click on the plus button, you will get a menu with various options between it, import and export, which is the one you must select
- It should be noted that the name of this option can change depending on the device, it can be on behalf of sharing contacts, or just export.
- When you have selected the import and export option , you will see other actions that you can perform, you can import the contacts that you have in the internal storage, however, you must click on share contacts.
- This will save all your contacts as a file so you can share them.
- Then you will get various options where you can save the file you just created, for example, you can transfer it to Drive, and from there transfer it to a more secure site, either a pendrive or a CD.